How to build and upload a Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) image with Image Builder
You can use Red Hat Enterprise Linux Image Builder to build a standard and optimized operating system image for the hybrid cloud and rapidly deploy systems across all runtime environments. Images built with Image Builder are compatible with most major cloud providers, and the tool saves you time and complexity when deploying optimized systems at scale.
This learning path will show you how to spin up a new custom RHEL image with automatic setup capabilities, so you can get started with RHEL quickly and upload anywhere.
What do you need before starting?
- Red Hat account
- An account with Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), or Amazon Web Services (AWS)
What is included in this learning path?
- Prerequisites for Image Builder
- Creating images
- Uploading images to your cloud service provider
What will you get?
- Experience creating images with Image Builder
- Configuring images custom to your environment
- A fully-configured image pushed to your instance
This learning path is for operations teams or system administrators
Developers might want to check out developers.redhat.com.