Getting started with Microsoft Azure Red Hat OpenShift
Microsoft Azure Red Hat® OpenShift® is a turnkey application platform that provides highly available, fully-managed Red Hat OpenShift clusters on demand. Red Hat and Microsoft jointly engineer, manage, and support the platform. This allows organizations to increase operational efficiency, refocus on innovation, and quickly build, deploy and scale applications.
In this learning path, you will complete prerequisites, deploy your first cluster on Azure Red Hat OpenShift, connect to your cluster, and delete your cluster if needed.
What is included in this learning path?
- Deploy an Azure Red Hat OpenShift cluster
- Delete the cluster
What will you get?
- Experience setting up an Azure Red Hat OpenShift cluster
- An example cluster for demonstration purposes
- Working knowledge of Azure Red Hat OpenShift cluster creation so you can support your development team in building applications faster
- A prepared environment ready for more cluster deployments and management
This learning path is for operations teams or system administrators
Developers may want to check out Foundations of OpenShift on developers.redhat.com.