Validated patterns explained
Validated patterns are living code architectures for different edge computing and hybrid cloud use cases. They're created by using Helm charts—a collection of files that describe a set of related Kubernetes resources—and play a critical role in bringing together the Red Hat® portfolio and technology ecosystem to help you build your edge and hybrid cloud architecture faster.
This learning path gives you an introduction to validated patterns, describing what they are, how to deploy a pattern, and how to customize a pattern for your use case.
What is included in this learning path?
- What is a validated pattern?
- Preparing the environment
- Deploying a validated pattern
What will you get?
- Working knowledge of validated patterns
- Deploying a use case of a multicloud GitOps workload
- Practice using Helm
- Practice using GitOps methodology
This learning path is for operations teams or system administrators
Developers may want to check out the Developer Sandbox to get started with validated patterns.