We are excited to announce that MuleSoft, Red Hat, and IBM have released Anypoint Runtime Fabric on Red Hat OpenShift to help organizations grow and innovate at speed with standardized integration solutions that provide flexibility and security-focused capabilities.
MuleSoft’s Anypoint Runtime Fabric and Red Hat OpenShift, the industry’s leading enterprise Kubernetes platform, allow customers to more quickly create modern containerized solutions with flexible deployments on-premise or in any cloud while streamlining operations across the enterprise.
Mulesoft’s Anypoint Platform is a leading Integration and API management platform - enabling the most extensive digital transformations across enterprises in all industries. Anypoint Runtime Fabric (RTF) is a container service that automates the deployment and orchestration of Mule applications to bridge the gap between multi-cloud and on-premise resources and help enterprises meet changing business requirements. IBM Consulting is collaborating with Mulesoft and Red Hat OpenShift experts to effectively deliver this solution with customers.
Highlights of the solution:
- Red Hat OpenShift provides a consistent foundation for building and scaling containerized applications on a full-stack Kubernetes platform.
- Mulesoft Runtime Fabric (RTF) is a Red Hat OpenShift Certified Operator to streamline deployments on OpenShift across hybrid and multi-cloud environments. This enables workload portability for Mulesoft applications, whether on supported clouds or on-premise.
- IBM Consulting maintains a large global pool of certified talent and expertise to deliver Mulesoft Runtime Fabric (RTF) on OpenShift to customers worldwide.
Benefits to customers:
- Reduce time to value with pre-built and certified assets, connectors, and operators from MuleSoft and Red Hat to help accelerate application development and automate deployment and management of Kubernetes workloads at scale.
- Modernize application portfolios and reduce operational costs and complexity with Mulesoft Universal API Management and workload portability for containerized applications on OpenShift, including managed cloud services such as Azure Red Hat OpenShift and Red Hat OpenShift Service on AWS , as well as on-premises.
- Drive Enterprise Standardization RTF on OpenShift is the “glue” that enables enterprise interoperability. Reusable building blocks accelerate future projects; simplify management through standardized provider tooling and developer experience while managing Mule and non-Mule workloads on the same OpenShift environment and deploying on-premise and in the cloud.
- Work with a trusted ecosystem of global system integrators like IBM, Accenture, Deloitte, CapGemini, and PwC, who provide expertise in implementing Mulesoft and OpenShift platforms.
Consistent customer feedback has asked for rapid patching of high severity vulnerabilities in Kubernetes and for MuleSoft to leverage their existing Kubernetes investments and operational practices. In response to this customer feedback, Mulesoft is proactively transitioning to deliver Kubernetes to their customers via an ecosystem of the industry-leading Kubernetes platform vendors.
Runtime Fabric partnership with RedHat OpenShift will assure fast and consistent security patches and enable the ability to easily leverage existing investments in the K8s ecosystem.
We look forward to partnering with you on this exciting announcement. For more information, please reach out to your key alliance contacts for Red Hat, Mulesoft or IBM.