Find out what's happening in the OpenShift Origin Open Source community each week!
Come hangout with the OpenShift Origin Community on Google+ and get a unique perspective on OpenShift direct from the Open Source community members. Get the latest updates on OpenShift releases and cartridges; and join in the conversation regarding the future direction of the project. Learn about some of our cross-community collaboration efforts and keep up to date on all things Cloudy.
Each Friday at 9:00 am Pacific/12 noon Eastern time, I host an OpenShift Origin Community Hangout On Air publicly on Google+. The Community hours originally started out as weekly irc chats, but as topics started to emerge that needed deeper dives, shared desktops, and diagrams to illustrate the points being made - we made the move to Google On-Air Hangouts. You can still find us on freenode IRC in the #openshift-dev and #openshift channels. We take questions from the openshift-dev irc channel during live broadcasts.
Once the broadcast is finished, the video is made available on demand via YouTube. Each week, I attempt to host an On-Air Google+ Hangout usually with a central topic/theme that is topical to the latest release or announcements - sometimes our travel schedules collide and we have to adjust the dates/times - so be sure to check the our Google Community Events Calendar. Be sure to also sign up for notifications of upcoming events when you join the Google+ Community page. If you have a topic you'd like covered, jump on irc (freenode) and let me (dmueller) know - or sent me a tweet @pythondj and I'll try to incorporate it into the next week's conversations.
Our Latest Community Hangout
Here's the latest video from our 25/10/2013 Community Hangout on "The Great DNS Configuration Debate" with Krishna Raman, Luke Meyer & Harrison Ripps.
Recent OpenShift Origin Community Hangouts
- Gluster & OpenShift: Overview of Gluster with a background on Gluster project's history (21 Oct 2013)
- Identity Management with Dmitri Pal (11 Oct 2013)
- Build/Test Process @ OpenShift Origin with Krishna Raman (4 Oct 2013)
- OpenShift & Docker integration, a conversation with Matt Hicks, Mike McGrath and Docker founder: Solomon Hykes (27 Sep 2013)
- Building OpenShift Origin from Source and a Sneak Preview of the OpenShift Installer with Krishna Raman & Harrison Ripps (6 Sep 2013)
- Part 1: The Heat is On! Deploying OpenShift on OpenStack with Steven Dake & Chris Alfonso. Part 2: a Conversation with Alexander Grzesik, Softwarearchitekt, Medisite.de on Building Domain-specific PaaS with OpenShift Origin (16 Aug 2013)
- All things Authentication on OpenShift & a Deep Dive into OATH2 with Tim Bray, Google (30 Aug 2013)
You can find more of these by browsing our YouTube Channel: http://youtube.com/rhopenshift
- Find out more about OpenShift Origin on GitHub
- Join the OpenShift Origin Google Community
- Sign up for OpenShift Online
- Get your own private Platform As a Service (PaaS)
by evaluating OpenShift Enterprise
- Need Help? Ask the OpenShift Community your questions in the forums
- Showcase your awesome app in the OpenShift Developer Spotlight.
Get in the OpenShift Application Gallery today.