OpenShift 3 is going global in a big way beginning in August 2015. We are hitting the road for full day, hands-on, bring-your-own-laptop workshops. With locations in Europe, Asia, Latin America, North America, Canada, and Australia, we will be coming to a city near you. Each workshop will be a day of discussions, demos, and labs to get you started with OpenShift Enterprise 3.
Join the OpenShift 3 Roadshow 2015 to learn:
- Cloud and container fundamentals
- How OpenShift Enterprise 3 uses containers to speed up development
- What the OpenShift 3 developer workflow is like
- How to build containers from source code
- How to deploy sample applications on OpenShift 3, and more...
Cities include: Raleigh, Washington DC, Boston, New York City, Chicago, Denver, Dallas, Minneapolis, Seattle, San Diego, San Francisco, Mexico City, Toronto, Montreal, Geneva, Zurich, Paris, London, Kuala Lumpur, Suntec City, Beijing, Hong Kong, Sydney, Auckland, Canberra, and Melbourne.
Learn more, get the dates for each city and register here